Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Review: Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara

Review: Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara

Maybelline mascara's aren't usually that great, however I am very please with this mascara.Not only is the brush bent for easier application, it makes my lashes look natural but still glamorous.
They come in three colours- blackest black, very black and brownish black. For blond people with pale skin I would recommend using the brownish black so that it doesn't look too harsh, however if you are going for the harsh look who is stopping you?
Cons- It smells kind of weird and the brush doesn't hold its shape well. 
PRICE: depends on where you live
Australia-$10-15
New Zealand-$10-15
USA-$5-8
Canada-$5-8
UK- £7-9

RATE: 8.5/10
Do I recommend you buy it? Yes, definitely
Why? because it is a great price for great results.
Write a comment if you agree or disagree with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment